FOR THE SAKE OF GOD'S CHILDREN
Here is everything SCS parishoners need to know in one easy place!
1. ALL adults who work with our youth are required to have a background check done. Forms can be found here: http://www.cdow.org/new/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Background-Screening-Packet-revised-2.pdf
Background check forms should be returned, in a sealed envelope marked with your name
- If you are a catechist or classroom aide - return to the St. Catherine of Siena CHRISTIAN FORMATION OFFICE
- If you are a coach or work with Youth Ministry - return to the St. Catherine of Siena YOUTH MINISTRY OFFICE
**Background checks are done every 5 years – if you have already had a background check, you will be notified before yours is ready to expire.
2. Read through the volunteer covenant. You will need to sign this every year. The covenant now includes a section on technology.
3. Watch the video: http://www.cdow.org/giving/for-the-sake-of-gods-children/
That's it!! Thank you for volunteering to work with our youth!